Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 12: Professional Web Presence

With the new development of social networking becoming more and more popular I believe a professional web presence is something that everyone should consider. It allows you to do many different things through a website you can create and customize however best suits you. It enables you to share anything you desire with the outside world through a web site that you created, which is pretty cool.
I believe professional web presence projects will eventually turn into every persons online resume. Therefore i think it will be very useful as I am just starting so that others can see a little bit about me, my experience, and what i can bring to their organization. It is similiar to a portfolio in that if my web presence is of high quality and very thorough i am more likely to catch someone's eye.
This is my current professional web presence that i created in my education technology class. It tells a little bit about myself, some of the volunteer work i have completed, and the work experience that i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment