Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week Two: MacOSX

The second week's primary focus was on a Macintosh Operating System. Being familiar with a Macintosh is important in this course especially because I am most familiar with a PC and the switch to a Mac is important in being successful in the course and possibly later in my career. We spent a good amount of time becoming accustomed to the processes and getting a better understanding of how to create projects and complete assignments on the Mac. The Mac shows an example of how far technology has come in the past couple years.
Due to the growing popularity of Macintosh computers, there is high likelihood that I will come across work in my career that involves being able to understand and work efficiently on a Mac. Sports Management is a field that requires me to be able to work quickly and effectively with other people. Often, time is of the essence in a sports management and being able to adapt my knowledge and work to another type of operating system will make me more invaluable. The Macintosh Corporation is increasing it's technological hold on the new millennium and it's important to keep ahead of the curve.

This brief commercial clip shows the revolutionary, cutting edge technology that Macintosh continues to compel the technological industry with it's newest invention, the Apple Ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment